evo/rc bugs

Hey, everybody. By way of introduction: I'm the new bugmaster at Ximian.
As some of you may have noticed, I'm slowly moving towards cleaning out
evo and RC bugs from bugzilla.gnome and into bugzilla.ximian.

So... if you see a bug that is definitely either evo or RC (and not, for
example, a bug in the help broswer triggered by evo) feel free to
re-assign the bug to me (louie ximian com). I might not touch them this
week but I will soon and any help you guys give in helping me find and
sort them would be much appreciated.

Luis Villa
Ximian