open source-based business

Hello open source software hobbyists,

I am a research assistant at Institute for Information Systems and New Media, University of Munich. Driven by the interest in open source software, I want to investigate open source-based business by connecting the decision-making theory to the software development practice. Based on this idea, I designed a online survey "OS-based business":
http://www.unipark.de/uc/osb/, and gladly invite you to it. Some points in the survey may inspire your research or business ideas. J
I appreciate you a lot for your support!

Best Regards,

Yiqing Yu

Ludwig-Maximilians-Universität München
Institute for Information Systems and New Media