installing GuixSD

I'm attempting in installing GuixSD in a vm with Gnome Boxes on Fedora 28

Because the installation process for GuixSD is a bit convoluted, I
switched off the vm after creating the partitons

Then, the vm couldn't find a bootable device anymore

But from the "devices and shares" tab, I see that the GuixSD
installation image is still available as a "cd-rom"

as you can see here
https://imgur.com/a/YCvP4iJ

Can I instruct the vm to boot from the cd rom in any way ?

Thanks in advance