Should we move to gitlab.gnome.org?

Hi,

There is an ongoing process of migration of GNOME components into our
self-hosted GitLab instance at gitlab.gnome.org.

It is pretty much a consensus now that all the GNOME modules will
eventually migrate.

Before committing into any effort, I would like to hear whether
anybody is opposed to $SUBJECT.

I see this as an inevitable process that we are anticipating, which
has a great potential for a positive outcome.

Among the various advantages of Gitlab, this will also be a valuable
opportunity for bug triage, since we can choose whether we will import
all bugs or manually decided which ones are moved into GitLab.

Thank you all,
and happy hacking!
Felipe.