Re: libvirt

On Sun, Feb 24, 2013 at 1:11 PM, Michael Hill <mdhillca gmail com> wrote:
On Tue, Feb 19, 2013 at 4:57 AM, Christophe Fergeau <cfergeau redhat com> wrote:

A backtrace could also be useful, but it's indeed probably more convenient
if someone can help you figure this out at the Brno DevConf.

Nothing different, but the mere presence of Zeeshan caused this to
work. It also runs in and out of jhbuild.

Hah. I'm sure it was a reboot or logout that helped. :)

Zeeshan pointed out I needed
to update gnome-themes-standard (as Baptiste did here a year ago).

I'm pretty sure you updated it after that. It was only 1 icon that was
missing and thats very new. Shouldn't cause any problems though.

--
Regards,

Zeeshan Ali (Khattak)
FSF member#5124