Re: libvirt

On Tue, Feb 19, 2013 at 11:57 AM, Christophe Fergeau
<cfergeau redhat com> wrote:
On Mon, Feb 18, 2013 at 10:37:39AM -0500, Michael Hill wrote:
On Mon, Feb 18, 2013 at 7:18 AM, Christophe Fergeau <cfergeau redhat com> wrote:

I'd 'jhbuild build -f libvirt' once just in case, and do a 'killall
libvirtd' (as user should be enough), and try to manually run 'jhbuild run
virsh capabilities'. If this fails, I'd rekill libvirtd ,and spawn it
manually (jhbuild run $jhbuild_prefix/sbin/libvirtd). Hopefully one of
these will give a clue as to what's going on.

Thanks, Christophe. No success, same result (jhbuild run
$jhbuild_prefix/sbin/libvirtd just hangs, Libvirt KVM guest available:
no again). I'll give it another try next weekend at DevConf.

A backtrace could also be useful, but it's indeed probably more convenient
if someone can help you figure this out at the Brno DevConf.

I volunteer elmarco. :P Kidding, I can try to help. I'm already there
on Thu late evening FWIW so I'll already be in Brno office on Friday.

--
Regards,

Zeeshan Ali (Khattak)
FSF member#5124