About guest spice screen resize

Hi folks,

I've recently updated gnome boxes, and surely it's much improved,
congrats!

One thing that I did notice though, and makes for poorer user
experience, is that the guest screen resizes matches the size of the
boxes window. I believe this is a poor experience, since the image is
frequently stretched, out of proportion and blurry. An excellent example
of the experience can be seen here:

http://blogs.gnome.org/mclasen/files/2012/03/boxed-shell.png

It'd be a good idea to consider displaying a real resolution, pixel
perfect display of the guest. Or *at least* keep the width/height ratio
of the screen.

Just my 2 cents. I will see if I can cook up a patch for that.

Lucas