Re: Debian Boxed on Mageia

On Fri, Jan 20, 2012 at 9:58 PM, Michael Hill <mdhillca gmail com> wrote:

> I got Debian Testing to install from an iso into Boxes on my new
> 64-bit Mageia host. For my next trick I will come up with the correct
> boot parameters to boot from the new box's hard drive (not a menu
> option on the install CD).

Unable to open Boxes today... I get an endless error
"GLib-GIO-CRITICAL g_dbus_connection_register_object: assertion
`G_IS_DBUS_CONNECTION (connection)' failed."

Yesterday I ran from a GNOME Classic desktop because of the crippling
slowness caused by a recent GNOME Shell update; it was hoped that
today's updates would fix the issue, but they did not, so I'm still
running from the GNOME Classic desktop.

Mike