Re: RFC: Mallard docs

Hi Michael,

On Sat, Feb 25, 2012 at 6:44 PM, Michael Hill <mdhillca gmail com> wrote:
> Marc-André Lureau presented Boxes to the Documentation Team after he
> and Jonathan Blandford gave their talk at the Developer Conference in
> Brno.  Phil Bull recorded our comments in the form of help topics.
> Marc-André, Baptiste Mille-Mathias and I would like to get started
> writing some topic-based Mallard help pages for 3.6.

That would be awesome.

> The plan now would be for us to start writing a page for each of the
> help topics (see the GNOME Desktop Help for examples).  Typically
> these go in the main git repository, say as a mallard-documentation
> branch, or are started in gitorious and added later.  Is there a
> preference for Boxes?
>
> Here is the bug:

We prefer to make max. use of bugzilla and since this work doesn't
seem to require any kind of forking, don't see the point of having a
separate branch. So I'll suggest you push your patches to this bug you
filed and we'll merge/ACK them from there. git-bz[1] is your friend.

--
Regards,

Zeeshan Ali (Khattak)
FSF member#5124