Some 3.3.5,1 observations

Mageia host:  openSUSE 12.1 installs and runs; Fedora 16 crashes on
selection of iso (before installation); Debian 6.0.4 netinst installs
and vanishes; Debian testing DVD installs but is unable to boot
from/into anything but DVD.

openSUSE host:  Debian 6.0.4 netinst, Fedora 16 iso and Mageia 2a3
install in a combination of 3.3.5.1 and the latest jhbuilt.  Debian
will subsequently boot (yay!), F16 disappears, Mageia causes a seg
fault on attempting to launch.

Does Marc-André's commit, "Teach the Wizard to accept qemu..://
sources" mean I can start from something other than an iso for boxes
that are already installed?  Does it make sense that if I remove the
CD drive from the boot order in a vm's XML file it will boot from
/dev/sda1 instead of into the iso's install menu every time?

Mike