Re: Boxes 3.3.5.1

On Thu, Feb 9, 2012 at 4:54 PM, Zeeshan Ali (Khattak)
<zeeshanak gnome org> wrote:

> Yikes, please do file a bug about this with backtrace attached.

Okay, after I try it again in the morning.  Meanwhile, I also have the
3.3.5.1 package installed on openSUSE, where the Fedora iso installs
very smoothly with a lot of these messages:

Boxes-WARNING **: libvirt-machine.vala:212: Unable to get domain info:
Cannot write data: Broken pipe

...but then after reboot, it won't open but stays on the minimized
screenshot.  After exiting and restarting Boxes, it's no longer there.

Mike