GNOME.conf.au 2008: Call for Presentations

GNOME.conf.au 2008: Call for Presentations

Good morning freedom lovers!

This is a very early call for presentations for GNOME.conf.au 2008. We don't
know when we'll have to close submissions, so we'll announce that later on.
For now imagine it'll close in November, but get your submissions in *fast*!
We just wanted to get the ball rolling on *your* Australian holiday plans by
announcing early. :-)

GNOME.conf.au is a casual get together for GNOME lovers in Australia to meet
with their favourite hackers and discuss all things GNOMEy.

  http://live.gnome.org/Melbourne2008

It will be held at the University of Melbourne in co-operation with
Australia's premier Free Software and Open Source contributor's conference,
linux.conf.au 2008... it's going to be a blast! Note that you must be
attending the full conference to be part of the GNOME.conf.au fun (not that
you'd seriously consider missing the main event).

  http://lca2008.linux.org.au/

This year, we're going to focus on a single, action-packed day of short
sessions, from 5 minute lightning talks to 25 minute presentations. Please
submit a session proposal if you'd like to contribute to GNOME.conf.au's
unique blend of pure awesome and rock'n'roll.

  http://live.gnome.org/Melbourne2008/SessionProposals

If you're in Australia (or New Zealand), and love GNOME, join gnome-au-list
today!

  http://live.gnome.org/GnomeAustralia

Rock on, and we'll see you there!

- Jeff

--
GNOME.conf.au 2008: Melbourne, Australia http://live.gnome.org/Melbourne2008

       "Thanks for watching, I'm Katie Couric... and I'm not just for
              breakfast anymore." - Katie Couric on Letterman