Re: Open Day at linux.conf.au -

On Mon, Nov 20, 2006 at 01:04:02PM +1300, Glynn Foster wrote:
> Hey guys,
>
> Pia has generously offered us a table for GNOME during the Open Day at
> linux.conf.au this year
>
> http://lca2007.linux.org.au/OpenDay
>
> I'm looking for a show of hands of people who are keen to help out setting it up
> and being around to answer questions, or show people some cool stuff. I think we
> can organize to get some nice posters shipped over, or printed up, so would
> likely just need a few local machines with some pretty looking desktops to play
> with.
>
> Who's keen? ;)

I think we should get right behind this. Do we suppose there is any
chance of one of our American/European friends bringing their event
box with them (weight may be an issue here).

Otherwise some flash LCDs and some flash machines would be the go.

--d

--
Davyd Madeley

http://www.davyd.id.au/
08B0 341A 0B9B 08BB 2118  C060 2EDD BB4F 5191 6CDA