GNOME.conf.au T-shirts

So, when I thought I had a month to get this done, I forgot that
Christmas was in the way.

Thus, IF YOU WANT A GNOME.CONF.AU T-SHIRT, YOU SHOULD UPDATE THE WIKI
PAGE WITH YOUR SIZE RIGHT NOW!

    http://live.gnome.org/Sydney2007

If you're a lady, they do ladies fitted tees (the stretchy kind). If you
want one of these, I ABSOLUTELY HAVE TO KNOW YOUR SIZE, I will not be
ordering extra ladies tees.

The T-shirts will be printed by the people who did the UCC T-shirts and
will cost between $20 and $25. Sizing will be the same as the UCC
T-shirts, which can be found at http://www.ucc.asn.au/t-shirts.ucc
(these are half chest sizes from memory).

--d

--
Davyd Madeley

http://www.davyd.id.au/
08B0 341A 0B9B 08BB 2118  C060 2EDD BB4F 5191 6CDA