Re: GNOME.conf.au stuff

<quote who="Glynn Foster">

>>   Dinner - Should we have a GNOME.conf.au dinner on the first night?
>>   It will
>>     be hard for me to figure out a location remotely, but the
>>     linux.conf.au dudes will be able to help with that.
>
> Now, really, a bbq would ROCK way out! Imagine, having Havoc
> 'Superstar' Pennington at your house. YOUR HOUSE! [think about it].

Hmmm, I do have a backyard, and a bbq.  I could arrange this - and I do
have a book that needs Havoc's autograph :-)

I would have thought a pub would have been better.  Opinions?

--
Michael Davies               Linux.Conf.Au Adelaide Jan 12-17 2004
michael at msdavies dot net  Australia's Premier Linux Conference