Re: [Linux-aus] GNOME Australia!

Jeff,

> See the web page for what they'll be talking about and to keep up to
> date with the crazy GNOME.conf.au action! Please forward this on to your
> LUG list if you feel it's appropriate. If it's not, tell me, and I can
> write it in Swahili or something.

I want a Nigerian translation. I think it will be valuable because these
Nigerians obviously have so much money to give away that they can come to
the conference ;-)

Good work.

I'm sorting out some small details with EducationaLinux 2004 but will be
announcing speakers very soon now.

DSL

http://educationalinux.adam.com.au/