Notes for GUADEC 2015 attendees

GUADEC 2015 is just a few days away now. I know some of the attendees
from the Asia Community are leaving early in the week and will arrive
a day or to two before GUADEC officially starts.

Please make sure to have a look at the website [1] for general
information about the conference  including travel info [2]. I assume
all of you who are attending have registered [3] (otherwise please
do). The Asia BOF [4] are taking place August 10th.

There will be other GNOME community members in Gothenburg some days
prior to the start of conference so its likely that there will some
gatherings around those dates. Sponsored attendees are staying at the
same hostel so there should be people who are attending around you
(if you are staying at that hostel).

Make sure to have a good time and make the most of your stay. Wish you
a safe journey.

1 https://2015.guadec.org/
2 https://2015.guadec.org/travel/
3 https://registration.guadec.org/