Re: Request travel subsidy to GNOME.Asia Summit 2012 (Tong Hui)

Hi,

I am Tong Hui, I  re-send  the application form because lodging changed
for Harbour Plaza 8 degree Hotel, and I am very glad to share room with
other people who come from Beijing.

And I just want to know that how to order the Harbour Plaza 8 degree
Hotel room, have we do it by ourself or asia committee help us?

于2012年05月08日 星期二 17时40分46秒,tonghuix写到:

--
/***
 * @brief 启智开源 编码自由