Re: How to open Gnome Malaysia Usergroup

Dear Mohd,

we are looking forward to hearing more good news about the GNOME Malaysia UserGroup.

As you know that GNOME 3.0 is coming, one way to attract more members to join the group is to organize a GNOME event: launch party. Besides, the GNOME Foundation is giving out goodies to those who registered their events at http://live.gnome.org/ThreePointZero/LaunchParty  . So far there is no event registered from Malaysia yet, please help to organize one in your area!

Regards,
Pockey