Re: Starting a Gnome User Group in Chennai, India

Talked to Shaswat, he said chennai.gnome.org is good :)  and I found the procedure of requesting a domain name from the GNOME Foundation as well.

Dear Shaswat,

Please send an email to gnome-sysadmin gnome org as described on this Wiki:

http://live.gnome.org/action/show/Sysadmin/Contact?action="">

I am sure they can help you figure out how to setup the site you need.

Cheers,
Pockey