New dLeyna releases

Hello everyone,

please find new releases of all dLeyna components:

Major changes: Requires GUPnP 1.2 now and supports only meson as a
build system, incorporates fixes for many of the annoying high cpu load
issues and crashes

Detailed changelogs can be found in the ChangeLog file

Tarballs are available on the github release pages:

https://github.com/phako/dleyna-core/archive/refs/tags/v0.7.0.tar.gz
https://github.com/phako/dleyna-connector-dbus/archive/refs/tags/v0.4.0.tar.gz
https://github.com/phako/dleyna-server/archive/refs/tags/v0.7.0.tar.gz
https://github.com/phako/dleyna-renderer/archive/refs/tags/v0.7.0.tar.gz

--- Begin Message ---
Hello everyone,

please find new releases of all dLeyna components:

Major changes: Requires GUPnP 1.2 now and supports only meson as a
build system, incorporates fixes for many of the annoying high cpu load
issues and crashes

Detailed changelogs can be found in the ChangeLog file

Tarballs are available on the github release pages:

https://github.com/phako/dleyna-core/archive/refs/tags/v0.7.0.tar.gz
https://github.com/phako/dleyna-connector-dbus/archive/refs/tags/v0.4.0.tar.gz
https://github.com/phako/dleyna-server/archive/refs/tags/v0.7.0.tar.gz
https://github.com/phako/dleyna-renderer/archive/refs/tags/v0.7.0.tar.gz

Hi,

I've started to fork the projects (core, connector-dbus, renderer,
server) to my github space, incorporating fixes from the pending merge
requests on github.