AT-SPI 2.34.0

AT-SPI 2.34.0 is now available for download at:

http://download.gnome.org/sources/at-spi2-core/2.34/
http://download.gnome.org/sources/at-spi2-atk/2.34/
http://download.gnome.org/sources/pyatspi/2.34/

What is AT-SPI2
===============

AT-SPI2 is a D-Bus based accessibility framework. It defines a D-Bus
protocol for providing and accessing application accessibility
information. The project includes a library for bridging the D-Bus
protocol to the ATK API, allowing Gtk based applications to be made
accessible. It also contains a client (AT) side library in C and a wrapper
for Python.

What's changed in AT-SPI 2.34.0
===============

* [core] Fixed a use after free when freeing an event.
* [core] Cleaned up handling of the X property specifying the bus
   address [#18].
* Updated doap files.

Where can I get more information about AT-SPI2

The project wiki is available at:

http://www.a11y.org/d-bus

How can I contribute to AT-SPI2?

We need help testing with Gnome accessibility technologies, improving
performance, and generally tying up loose ends.  The above-referenced page
contains a list of known issues that should be fixed.

IRC   : #a11y on Gimpnet
E-Mail: accessibility-atspi lists linux-foundation org

Development repositories can be found at:

https://gitlab.gnome.org/GNOME/at-spi2-core.git
https://gitlab.gnome.org/GNOME/at-spi2-atk.git
https://gitlab.gnome.org/GNOME/pyatspi2.git