GNOME 3.30.2 RELEASED

Hi,

I'm pleased to announce the release of GNOME 3.30.2, the final planned
release for the GNOME 3.30 series (sorry for the week delay)

It includes numerous bugfixes, documentation improvements, and
translation updates.
All distributions shipping GNOME 3.30 are strongly encouraged to upgrade.

Also, for this release I wanted to take advantage of our CI system to
make the build process publicly available [1]

Packages should arrive in your distribution of choice soon, but if you
want to compile
GNOME 3.30.2 by yourself, you can use the official BuildStream [1]
project snapshot.
Thanks to BuildStream's build sandbox, it should build reliably for
you regardless of the dependencies on your host system:

The list of updated modules and changes is available here:
https://download.gnome.org/core/3.30/3.30.2/NEWS

The source packages are available here:
https://download.gnome.org/core/3.30/3.30.2/sources/

Our next major release, GNOME 3.32, is expected in March next year

Cheers,
Javier Jardón
GNOME Release Team

[1] https://gitlab.gnome.org/GNOME/gnome-build-meta/merge_requests/119