BuildStream 1.1.0 released

Hi all,

This is the first release in the 1.1 development series of BuildStream
and marks the first release which has support for inter project
dependencies using the new "junction" element.

Note that while BuildStream intends to follow GNOME release cycles, it
was decided early on that we would sit out GNOME 3.28 because of the
timing of our first stable release. Instead the 1.1.x series will
remain active until the next GNOME (3.30) when we intend to release a
new stable 1.2 line.

What is BuildStream ?
=====================
BuildStream is a flexible and extensible framework for the modelling of
build pipelines in a declarative YAML format, written in python.

These pipelines are composed of abstract elements which perform
mutations on filesystem data as input and output and are related to
eachother by their dependencies.

=================
buildstream 1.1.0
=================

  o Multiple artifact caches are now supported in project and
    user configuration with a priority order (issue #85)
  o Add junction support for subprojects
  o Changes towards incremental builds in workspaces
  o `bst shell --build` now creates true build sandbox
  o Many bug fixes

Contributors:
=============
 - Abderrahim Kitouni
 - Angelos Evripiotis
 - Chandan Singh
 - Gökçen Nurlu
 - Javier Jardón
 - Jonathan Maw
 - Jürg Billeter
 - Phillip Smyth
 - Sam Thursfield
 - Tristan Maat
 - Tristan Van Berkom

Where can I get it ?
https://download.gnome.org/sources/BuildStream/1.1/

For more information on the BuildStream project, visit our home page
at https://wiki.gnome.org/Projects/BuildStream

Cheers,
    -Tristan