Games 3.18.0 released (preview version)

===========
About Games
===========

Games is your video game library, if you have games installed from
Software, Steam or old gaming console ROMs, Games will present them to you
in a consistent manner and let you easily play them. Integration is one of
Games' goals and we already offer some advanced features for gaming console
games like resuming the game to where you left it.

I am pleased to announce you that the first preview of the Games
application is out, alongside its libraries:
 * retro-gobject-0.4
 * retro-gtk-0.4
 * retro-plugins-game-boy-0.4
 * retro-plugins-nes-0.4
 * retro-plugins-pce-0.4
 * retro-plugins-snes-0.4

For more information on Games, you can refer to its wiki page:
 * https://wiki.gnome.org/Apps/Games

==============
Version 3.18.0
==============

This is the first preview release of Games.

Being that this is such an early release, we'd really appreciate it if you
took the time to file bugs as you find them or to suggest features.

Features
--------

* User interface
 - Offer an icon view of the collection.
 - Add a way to search for a game by its title.
 - Sort games in the collection by their title.

* Listed games
 - Desktop games
 - Steam games
 - LÖVE engine games
 - Doom engine games
 - NES/Famicom games
 - SNES/Super Famicom games
 - Nintendo 64 games
 - Game Cube games
 - Wii games
 - WiiWare games
 - Game Boy/Game Boy Color games
 - Game Boy Advance games
 - Nintendo DS games
 - Master System games
 - Mega Drive/Genesis/32X games
 - Sega Saturn games
 - Dreamcast games
 - Game Gear games
 - PC-Engine games

* Blacklisted games
 - Blacklist non-games desktop entries, such as gaming console emulators
   or game engines desktop entries.
 - Blacklist Steam games desktop entries, so they don't appear twice.

* Runnable games
 - Desktop games
 - Steam games
 - LÖVE engine games
 - NES/Famicom games (requires retro-plugins-nes)
 - SNES/Super Famicom games (requires retro-plugins-snes)
 - Game Boy/Game Boy Color games (requires retro-plugins-game-boy)
 - PC-Engine games (requires retro-plugins-pce)

* Retro games
 - Save and load the in-game saves of Retro based games.
 - Save the state of Retro based games to propose the user to take a its
  game where he left it off.
 - Add keyboard support to Retro based games by forwarding the key strokes
  to the runner.