Banshee 2.9.1 released!

We are happy to announce the release of Banshee 2.9.1, which is the
second release in the 2.9 development series leading up to 3.0.

Release notes: http://banshee.fm/download/archives/2-9-1/

Tarball:
http://ftp.gnome.org/pub/GNOME/sources/banshee/2.9/banshee-2.9.1.tar.xz

Notes to packagers:

- A mandatory dependency to dbus-glib-1 has been introduced as a
workaround to a GConf-related bug. This dependency will be dropped in
v.2.9.2 because of our upcoming migration to GSettings.

- The new gstreamer-sharp dependency can be obtained from the usual
locations where gstreamer tarballs and source code live. In regards to
the latter: http://cgit.freedesktop.org/gstreamer/gstreamer-sharp/

Thanks to everybody who contributed to this release!

-- Andrés G. Aragoneses