Banshee 2.6.2 released!

We are happy to announce the release of Banshee 2.6.2, which is a
stable, bug-fix-only release building on Banshee 2.6.1.

Release notes: http://banshee.fm/download/archives/2-6-2/

Source:
http://ftp.gnome.org/pub/GNOME/sources/banshee/2.6/banshee-2.6.2.tar.xz

Download: http://banshee.fm/download/
(Binaries for non-Linux platforms will likely be uploaded in the
following days)

Note to packagers:
We have noticed that the 'note to packagers' we published for 2.6.1
version was sadly overlooked by some distros, so we repeat it here again
(please fix it for 2.6.2 at least, if you have the chance):
"We had to add the requirement of a new build dependency on dbus-glib
(or rather its development package, if there is one), as a work-around
to a problem with GConf and DBus (this requirement will likely be
removed again in the first release of the new development series leading
up to Banshee 3.0)."

Thanks to everybody who contributed to this release!

-- Andres G. Aragoneses