tracker 1.1.3

About Tracker
=============

Tracker is a semantic data storage for desktop and mobile devices.
Tracker uses W3C standards for RDF ontologies using Nepomuk with
SPARQL to query and update the data.

Tracker is a central repository of user information, that provides two
big benefits for the user; shared data between applications and
information which is relational to other information (for example:
mixing contacts with files, locations, activities and etc.).

News
====

  * New Feature: Extractor is now 'crash-aware' that being, we have a
    separate data source for content that can't be extracted to avoid
    repeated failures from tracker-extract. This also survives through
    crashes that may occur due to attempted extractions.
  * build: Reduce vala generated source warnings from GCC.
  * libtracker-fts: Make private functions static
  * libtracker-miner: Make sure we return NULL on FileDataProvider
    begin() errors
  * libtracker-miner: Add new API tracker_decorator_fs_prepend_file()
    as part of 'crash-aware' feature.

Translations:

  * Updated el: Tom Tryfonidis
  * Updated es: Daniel Mustieles
  * Updated fi: Lasse Liehu, Jiri Grönroos
  * Updated lt: Aurimas Černius

ChangeLog
=========
https://download.gnome.org/sources/tracker/1.1/tracker-1.1.3.changes (1.64K)

Download
========
https://download.gnome.org/sources/tracker/1.1/tracker-1.1.3.tar.xz (5.87M)
sha256sum: 4875e4b4e62673c79f08ebc27b261cbfc6db095bd5def5615b97657b0869349a