ANNOUNCE: Clutter 1.13.6 (snapshot)
- From: Emmanuele Bassi <ebassi gmail com>
- To: gnome-announce-list gnome org, "clutter-list gnome org" <clutter-list gnome org>
- Subject: ANNOUNCE: Clutter 1.13.6 (snapshot)
- Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2013 00:29:42 +0000
Good news, everyone!
A new Clutter snapshot is now available at:
Additionally, a git clone of the source tree:
git clone git://git.gnome.org/clutter
will include a signed 1.13.6 tag which points to a commit named:
which can be verified with:
git verify-tag 1.13.6
and can be checked out with a command such as:
git checkout -b build 1.13.6
Clutter is a library for creating compelling, dynamic and portable graphical
user interfaces. Clutter is released under the terms of the GNU Lesser
General Public License, version 2.1 or (at your option) later.
Clutter depends on:
GLib ≥ 2.31.19
JSON-GLib ≥ 0.12.0
Cogl ≥ 1.13.2
Cairo ≥ 1.10
Pango ≥ 1.30
Atk ≥ 2.5.3
Clutter also has platform-specific dependencies; for more information, see
the README file included in the release.
- This is an unstable snapshot of Clutter; there are no compatibility
guarantees for API added during a development cycle.
- This version is API and ABI compatible with the current stable
release of Clutter.
- Installing the contents of this release will overwrite the files
from the installation of the current release of Clutter.
- Bugs should be reported on the Clutter Bugzilla product, at:
• List of changes since Clutter 1.13.4
- Perform the picking in a separate buffer
By using a separate buffer we can maintain the back buffer in a stable
state, and recycle its contents when doing clipped redraws; this should
improve performance and reduce tearing.
- Add experimental API for changing the draw timing
This API can be used to delay the next frame to a specific point in time,
instead of immediately.
- Always request XInput 2.3 on the X11 backend
If XInput is available, we should request the latest version.
- Translation updates
Serbian, Brazilian Portuguese, Uyghur, Lithuanian, Italian, French,
• List of bugs fixed since Clutter 1.13.4
#692466 - clutter: Add "support" for XI2.3
#692971 - x11/device-manager-xi2: Fix slave to master association
#669122 - Clipped redraws and tearing
#693348 - evdev: Fix use of the common XKB code for the evdev device
#692901 - Add clutter_stage_set_sync_delay()
#693696 - Fix startup with gnome-shell and cogl-1.14
#693767 - tests fail on new unexpected symbols
#694187 - double-typed constant where enum is expected
#693741 - wayland: Unable to run conform suite on Wayland unless [X]
#694229 - Don't do anything special with COGL_ENABLE_EXPERIMENTAL_2_0_API
#687652 - cogl: Don't use cogl_xlib_set_diplay()
#694237 - actor: Fix clutter_actor_allocate_align_fill for
Many thanks to:
Adel Gadllah, Jasper St. Pierre, Gheyret Kenji, Milo Casagrande, Neil
Roberts, Alexandre Franke, Aurimas Černius, Damien Lespiau, Fran Diéguez,
Josselin Mouette, Owen W. Taylor, Piotr Drąg, Rafael Ferreira, Rob Bradford,
Rui Matos, Sebastian Keller, Yanko Kaneti, Мирослав Николић.
Have fun with Clutter!
] [Thread Prev