gnome-commander-1.2.8.16 released

GNOME Commander 1.2.8.16 is released, which fixes some bugs and will be
the last release before GNOME Commander 1.4.

What is GNOME Commander?
------------------------

GNOME Commander is a "two-pane" graphical file manager for the GNOME
desktop environment. GNOME Commander aims to fulfill the demands of more
advanced users who like to focus on file management, their work through
special applications and running smart commands.

What happened to the old maintainer of GNOME Commander?
myself are convinced that Piotr would like to see his work go on.

That's why I took over the project in December 2013. Please understand
this release message also as a call for volunteers in developing GNOME
Commander further, because help is very welcome. Look at the homepage
for more information:

http://gcmd.github.io/

Bug fixes:
----------

 * Fix for gcc-4.7 compiling problem
 * Fix for bgo#705724 (poppler >= 0.24)
 * Fix for bgo#676303 (poppler >= 0.20.0)
 * Some code improvements

New or updated docs:
--------------------

       de (Mario Blättermann)
       el (Dimitris Spingos)
       fr (Bruno Brouard)

New or updated translations:
----------------------------

       da (Ask H. Larsen)
       de (Mario Blättermann, Uwe Scholz)
       el (Dimitris Spingos)
       fr (Bruno Brouard)
       hu (Balázs Úr)
       id (Andika Triwidada)
       pt_br (Adorilson Bezerra, Juan Diego Martins da Costa Cruz)
       ru (Aleksej Kabanov)
       sl (Martin Srebotnjak)
       th (Akom Chotiphantawanon)

This release can be downloaded from: