ANNOUNCE: Clutter 1.11.16 (snapshot)
- From: Emmanuele Bassi <ebassi gmail com>
- To: clutter-announce clutter-project org
- Cc: gnome-announce-list gnome org, clutter-devel-list gnome org
- Subject: ANNOUNCE: Clutter 1.11.16 (snapshot)
- Date: Mon, 17 Sep 2012 23:01:04 +0100
Good news, everyone!
A new Clutter snapshot is now available at:
Additionally, a git clone of the source tree:
git clone git://git.gnome.org/clutter
will include a signed 1.11.16 tag which points to a commit named:
which can be verified with:
git verify-tag 1.11.16
and can be checked out with a command such as:
git checkout -b build 1.11.16
Clutter is a library for creating compelling, dynamic and portable graphical
user interfaces. Clutter is released under the terms of the GNU Lesser
General Public License, version 2.1 or (at your option) later.
Clutter depends on:
GLib ≥ 2.31.19
JSON-GLib ≥ 0.12.0
Cogl ≥ 1.9.6
Cairo ≥ 1.10
Pango ≥ 1.30
Atk ≥ 2.5.3
Clutter also has platform-specific dependencies; for more information, see
the README file included in the release.
- This is an unstable snapshot of Clutter; there are no compatibility
guarantees for API added during a development cycle.
- This version is API and ABI compatible with the current stable
release of Clutter.
- Installing the contents of this release will overwrite the files
from the installation of the current release of Clutter.
- Bugs should be reported on the Clutter Bugzilla product, at:
• List of changes since Clutter 1.11.14
- Fixes for gesture-based actions
Ensure that the ClutterPanAction::pan-stopped signal is emitted before
the ClutterGestureAction::gesture-begin signal, in case a new gesture
starts; this requires adding a new state to ClutterGestureAction, the
- Ensure modified Enter keys do not end up in the Text buffer
For single-line ClutterText actors.
- Add touch event support to ClutterClickAction
- Updated translations
British English, Indonesian, Traditional Chinese (Hong Kong and Taiwan),
French, Serbian, Russian, German, Slovenian, Brazilian Portuguese, Greek,
Portuguese, Belarusian, Assamese, Danish.
• List of bugs fixed since Clutter 1.11.14
#683301 - stage: Normalize key focus setting
#683430 - CLUTTER_GESTURE_ACTION_GET_CLASS() calls
G_TYPE_INSTANCE_GET_PRIVATE() instead of
#683431 - PanAction::pan-stopped sometimes is emitted before
#683471 - All gestures get cancelled after missing a button release event
#682161 - ClutterImage overflows beyond its actor's allocation
#623344 - Search incorrectly handles input
#683869 - test-events does not track touch events
#683870 - test-events only reports up/down scrolls
#683936 - ClickAction doesn't support touch events
#683937 - Wrong format identifiers in debug messages in
Many thanks to:
Emanuele Aina, Emmanuele Bassi, Alexandre Franke, Ask H. Larsen, Bruce Cowan,
Chao-Hsiung Liao, Christian Kirbach, Debarshi Ray, Dirgita, Duarte Loreto,
Enrico Nicoletto, Ihar Hrachyshka, Jasper St. Pierre, Martin Srebotnjak,
Matej Urbančič, Nilamdyuti Goswami, Rui Matos, Tom Tryfonidis, Yuri Myasoedov,
Have fun with Clutter!
] [Thread Prev