ANNOUNCE: Clutter 1.11.14 (snapshot)
- From: Emmanuele Bassi <ebassi gmail com>
- To: clutter-announce clutter-project org
- Cc: gnome-announce-list gnome org, clutter-devel-list clutter-project org
- Subject: ANNOUNCE: Clutter 1.11.14 (snapshot)
- Date: Mon, 3 Sep 2012 22:50:12 +0100
Good news, everyone!
A new Clutter snapshot is now available at:
Additionally, a git clone of the source tree:
git clone git://git.gnome.org/clutter
will include a signed 1.11.14 tag which points to a commit named:
which can be verified with:
git verify-tag 1.11.14
and can be checked out with a command such as:
git checkout -b build 1.11.14
Clutter is a library for creating compelling, dynamic and portable graphical
user interfaces. Clutter is released under the terms of the GNU Lesser
General Public License, version 2.1 or (at your option) later.
Clutter depends on:
GLib ≥ 2.31.19
JSON-GLib ≥ 0.12.0
Cogl ≥ 1.9.6
Cairo ≥ 1.10
Pango ≥ 1.30
Atk ≥ 2.5.3
Clutter also has platform-specific dependencies; for more information, see
the README file included in the release.
- This is an unstable snapshot of Clutter; there are no compatibility
guarantees for API added during a development cycle.
- This version is API and ABI compatible with the current stable
release of Clutter.
- Installing the contents of this release will overwrite the files
from the installation of the current release of Clutter.
- Bugs should be reported on the Clutter Bugzilla product, at:
• List of changes since Clutter 1.11.12
- Fixes for the touch sequence handling
The stage associated with an input device is now set when a touch sequence
begins, and cleared when the last touch sequence ends.
- Add interpolation for matrices
Using the CSS3 Transforms specification for decomposing matrices and
interpolating the resulting transformations. This allows animating
properties like ClutterActor:transform and ClutterActor:child-transform.
The PanAction is a gesture recogniser that allows panning children of
a "scrollable" viewport.
- Add more accessors to GestureAction for its subclasses
GestureAction now allows retrieving the velocity and delta of pointer,
as well as the event sequences and devices involved in the gesture. This
allows writing more complex gesture recognisers. It is also possible, now,
to ask a GestureAction to cancel the current gesture programmatically,
e.g. from a timer.
- Fix ClutterTableLayout.pack() with negative row/column
Using a negative number to appen an actor into a TableLayout was causing
additional rows and columns to be appended, due to an off by one error.
- Fix press coordinates when using ClutterDragAction with a drag handle
The transformation of the coordinates is now done using the drag actor,
as it was supposed to be.
- Documentation and annotation fixes
- Deprecate the ClutterActor::pick signal
Similarly to the ClutterActor::paint signal, it's now discouraged to
connect to the ClutterActor::pick signal; connecting to the pick signal
will raise a warning when using the CLUTTER_ENABLE_DIAGNOSTIC environment
- Updated translations
Lithuanian, Indonesian, Traditional Chinese (Hong Kong and Taiwan),
Polish, Spanish, Assamese, Greek, Spanish, Polish, Galician,
• List of bugs fixed since Clutter 1.11.12
#682795 - Annotation problem for clutter_actor_iter_next() and
#682754 - ClutterRotateAction wrong marshaller usage
#681746 - Drag handle misplacemente in examples/drag-action
#679990 - clutter_table_layout_pack increments column/row count by two
#681648 - add Pan action
#683219 - Build failure with old (?) XI2
#683066 - brightness-contrast-effect: Don't actually run if it will have
#683090 - gesture-action: Add API for cancelling a gesture
#683126 - Remove tracking of input devices and sequences from the stage
#682362 - Multi touch events skipped
#683113 - Bug in ClutterGestureAction documentation
#680255 - The middle and right mouse buttons are swapped when using the
Many thanks to:
Emanuele Aina Piotr Drąg, Lionel Landwerlin, Aurimas Černius,
Daniel Mustieles, Jasper St. Pierre, Neil Roberts, Nilamdyuti Goswami,
Tomeu Vizoso, Andika Triwidada, Andre Kuehne, Chao-Hsiung Liao, Chun-wei Fan,
Fran Diéguez, Ihar Hrachyshka, Tom Tryfonidis.
Have fun with Clutter!
] [Thread Prev