[ANNOUNCE] Vala 0.14.2 - Compiler for the GObject type system
- From: Jürg Billeter <j bitron ch>
- To: vala-list gnome org, vala-devel-list gnome org
- Cc: gnome-announce-list gnome org
- Subject: [ANNOUNCE] Vala 0.14.2 - Compiler for the GObject type system
- Date: Tue, 31 Jan 2012 15:37:09 +0100
We are pleased to announce version 0.14.2 of Vala, a compiler for the
GObject type system.
Vala 0.14.2 is now available for download at:
Changes since 0.14.1
* Add libnl-3.0 bindings.
* Add packagekit-glib2 bindings.
* Add xtst bindings.
* Many bug fixes and binding updates.
Vala is a programming language that aims to bring modern programming
language features to GNOME developers without imposing any additional
runtime requirements and without using a different ABI compared to
applications and libraries written in C.
valac, the Vala compiler, is a self-hosting compiler that translates
Vala source code into C source and header files. It uses the GObject
type system to create classes and interfaces declared in the Vala source
More information about Vala is available at
The Vala Team
] [Thread Prev