ANNOUNCE: Clutter 1.9.10 (snapshot)
- From: Emmanuele Bassi <ebassi linux intel com>
- To: clutter-announce clutter-project org
- Cc: gnome-announce-list gnome org
- Subject: ANNOUNCE: Clutter 1.9.10 (snapshot)
- Date: Mon, 6 Feb 2012 16:47:26 +0000
Good news, everyone!
A new Clutter snapshot is now available at:
Additionally, a git clone of the source tree:
git clone git://git.gnome.org/clutter
will include a signed 1.9.10 tag which points to a commit named:
which can be verified with:
git verify-tag 1.9.10
and can be checked out with a command such as:
git checkout -b build 1.9.10
Clutter is a library for creating compelling, dynamic and portable graphical
user interfaces. Clutter is released under the terms of the GNU Lesser
General Public License, version 2.1 or (at your option) later.
Clutter depends on:
GLib ≥ 2.31.10
JSON-GLib ≥ 0.12.0
Cogl ≥ 1.9.4
Cairo ≥ 1.10
Pango ≥ 1.20
Atk ≥ 2.1.5
Clutter also has platform-specific dependencies; for more information, see
the README file included in the release.
- This is an unstable snapshot of Clutter; there are no compatibility
guarantees for API added during a development cycle.
- This version is API and ABI compatible with the current stable
release of Clutter.
- Installing the contents of this release will overwrite the files
from the installation of the current release of Clutter.
- Bugs should be reported on the Clutter Bugzilla product, at:
• List of changes since Clutter 1.9.8
- Provide symbolic names for pointer buttons
The primary, middle, and secondary pointer buttons now have simple and
easy to remember constants that can be used in place of the "magic"
- Add ClutterActorIter
A simple API, using a stack allocated opaque structure, for safely and
efficiently traverse the children of a ClutterActor.
- Fix regression introduced by the default FixedLayout layout manager
Existing ClutterActor subclasses using their own layout management should
now work exactly like in Clutter 1.8.
- Documentation fixes
Including introspection annotations fixes.
- Updates to the Wayland backend
The Wayland client backend is now up to date with the 0.85 release of
the Wayland protocol.
• Bugs fixed since Clutter 1.9.8
#668692 - Add symbolic names for left, right and middle buttons
#668669 - Add iterator API for ClutterActor
#667840 - Add annotations from Vala bindings
#669360 - clutter-backend-eglnative.h missing in disted tarball
#668951 - Fix warnings when weak_unreffing a finalized object
Many thanks to:
Rob Bradford, Tristan Van Berkom, Chao-Hsiung Liao, Evan Nemerson,
Kerrick Staley, Matej Urbančič
Have fun with Clutter!
Intel Open Source Technology Center
] [Thread Prev