ANNOUNCE: Clutter 1.11.10 (snapshot)
- From: Emmanuele Bassi <ebassi gmail com>
- To: clutter-announce clutter-project org
- Cc: gnome-announce-list gnome org, clutter-devel-list gnome org
- Subject: ANNOUNCE: Clutter 1.11.10 (snapshot)
- Date: Tue, 7 Aug 2012 09:58:36 +0100
Good news, everyone!
A new Clutter snapshot is now available at:
Additionally, a git clone of the source tree:
git clone git://git.gnome.org/clutter
will include a signed 1.11.10 tag which points to a commit named:
which can be verified with:
git verify-tag 1.11.10
and can be checked out with a command such as:
git checkout -b build 1.11.10
Clutter is a library for creating compelling, dynamic and portable graphical
user interfaces. Clutter is released under the terms of the GNU Lesser
General Public License, version 2.1 or (at your option) later.
Clutter depends on:
GLib ≥ 2.31.19
JSON-GLib ≥ 0.12.0
Cogl ≥ 1.9.6
Cairo ≥ 1.10
Pango ≥ 1.30
Atk ≥ 2.5.3
Clutter also has platform-specific dependencies; for more information, see
the README file included in the release.
- This is an unstable snapshot of Clutter; there are no compatibility
guarantees for API added during a development cycle.
- This version is API and ABI compatible with the current stable
release of Clutter.
- Installing the contents of this release will overwrite the files
from the installation of the current release of Clutter.
- Bugs should be reported on the Clutter Bugzilla product, at:
• List of changes since Clutter 1.11.8
- Add support for multiple touch points in GestureAction
GestureAction subclasses can now define the number of touch points they
require in order to start recognising a gesture.
- Add a RotateAction
A GestureAction subclass that requires two touch points to rotate the
actor to which it has been applied.
- Generate crossing events for touch devices
- Respect ClutterStage.set_motion_events_enabled() for touch events
- Fix a regression in discrete scroll events emission
When using XInput 2, the scroll events generated through buttons (e.g.
mouse wheel) should only be emitted on ButtonPress, to match the semantics
of the X11 core device handling.
- Add progress functions defined in CSS3-Transitions
The CSS3 Transitions specification defines various timing functions:
These are now available to be used with ClutterTimeline.
- Add ClutterActor::transition-stopped
The ::transition-stopped signal is emitted each time a Transition
associated to an actor is stopped (using the same sematincs as the
ClutterTimeline::stopped signal); it is also a detailed signal, so that
it's possible to connect a handler for a specific Transition name.
- Add ClutterActor.transform
The :transform property allows overriding all the decomposed
transformations of an actor, like scale and rotate; the transformation
is applied relative to the actor's allocated origin and pivot point.
- Documentation and build fixes
- Translations update
Traditional Chinese (Hong Kong and Taiwan), Spanish, Galician,
• List of bugs fixed since Clutter 1.11.8
#678586 - Modifiy ClutterGestureAction to support multi touch and multiple
#680088 - Duplicate mouse wheel scroll events with xinput enabled
#678587 - Add ClutterRotationAction
#679797 - Missing enter/leave events generation for touch events
#680174 - Add clutter_event_is_pointer_emulated() to distinguish emulated
#680751 - clutter_stage_set_motion_events_enabled() is not honoured with
#680752 - Touch cancel events are not processed by Clutter
Many thanks to:
Lionel Landwerlin, Chao-Hsiung Liao, Tom Tryfonidis, Мирослав Николић,
Daniel Mustieles, Emanuele Aina, Fran Diéguez, Piotr Drąg.
Have fun with Clutter!
] [Thread Prev