GStreamer Conference 2012 - This Month

Hi everyone,
Just wanted to send out a reminder that this years GStreamer Conference
is at the end of this Month! So if you haven't already booked your
travel and registered for the conference now is the time to do so.

This years conference will be a lot of fun, especially as it will come
just after we release GStreamer 1.0, so it will be the perfect place to
catch up on the latest news and get any question you have about
GStreamer 1.0 answered.

So I hope to see you all in San Diego and sunny California soon,
and as always you find all the needed details of the GStreamer
Conference at:
http://gstreamer.freedesktop.org/conference/

Sincerely,
Christian Schaller