Boxes 3.4.1

We are pleased to announce a new release of Boxes.

Changes since 3.4.0.1:

- Express installation:
  - Require password for Fedora express installation since Anaconda requires it.
    To not complicate users' life more than needed in this case, we free them
    from display (SPICE) authentication.
  - Make use of 'distro' data from libosinfo. No need to hardcode each Fedora
    version anymore.
- Fix selection/fullscreen'ing of new machines.
- Mark a user-visible string for translation.
- Added/updated/fixed translations:
  - British English
  - Catalan
  - Catalan (Valencian)
  - French
  - German
  - Persian

Dependencies changed:

- libosinfo >= 0.1.1

All bugs fixed in this release:

670306 - should do some kickstart sanity check before starting the installer
673847 - express: Make use of 'distro' data from libosinfo
672567 - Launching of new machines not working

All contributors to this release:

Arash Mousavi <amousavi src gnome org>
Bruce Cowan <bruce bcowan me uk>
Bruno Brouard <annoa b gmail com>
Carles Ferrando <carles ferrando gmail com>
Jordi Serratosa <jordis softcatala cat>
Zeeshan Ali (Khattak) <zeeshanak gnome org>
---------------------------------

What is Boxes?
============

A simple GNOME 3 application to access remote or virtual systems.

Goals
====

* View, access, and use:
 * remote machines
 * remote virtual machines
 * local virtual machines
 * When technology permits, set up access for applications on local
  virtual machines
* View, access, and use virtual machines on removable media
* View, access, and use shared connection / machines
* Share connections?
* Upload / publish virtual machines
* Select favorites
* Search for connections

Non-Goals
========

* Enterprise system management / administration
* Asset management
* Software distribution
* Automation

Use Cases
========

* Connect to a local virtual machine for testing.
* Connecting to a work machine from home.
* Connect to a work machine over a low quality cellular network.

Homage page

https://live.gnome.org/Boxes

Downloads
========