GNOME 3.2.1 released

The first update to GNOME 3.2 series is now available. As usual it
provides bug fixes, translations updates and tiny improvements, in
order to make our stable release even more stable and useful. Of
course these improvements are kindly provided by our vibrant GNOME
community members and contributors: so, thanks to our wonderful GNOME
people.

=============================
 May Have Your Attention, Please
=============================

-- There are some relevant changes for distributors in latest GDM,
make sure to read
http://mail.gnome.org/archives/distributor-list/2011-October/msg00000.html

-- New tarball uploads will soon only be provided as tar.xz, make sure
to be ready
http://mail.gnome.org/archives/devel-announce-list/2011-September/msg00003.html

-- New feature proposals period will end on October 24, be quick!

============================
 Release Details and References
============================

The lists of updated modules and changes are available here:
  core    -  http://download.gnome.org/core/3.2/3.2.1/NEWS
  apps   -  http://download.gnome.org/apps/3.2/3.2.1/NEWS

The souce packages are available here:
  core   -  http://download.gnome.org/core/3.2/3.2.1/sources/
  app    -  http://download.gnome.org/apps/3.2/3.2.1/sources/

And if you want to compile GNOME 3.2.1 by yourself, you can use the
jhbuild modulesets available here:
  http://download.gnome.org/teams/releng/3.2.1/

More informations about future GNOME schedule are available here:
  http://live.gnome.org/Schedule

Let's enjoy it!

  Your Lovely Gnomeish Release Team