ANNOUNCE: Cheese 3.2.2 released
- From: David King <amigadave amigadave com>
- To: gnome-announce-list gnome org
- Cc: cheese-list gnome org
- Subject: ANNOUNCE: Cheese 3.2.2 released
- Date: Mon, 14 Nov 2011 19:17:39 +0100
Some minor bugfixes and translation updates
what is it?
Take photos and videos with your webcam, with fun graphical effects
what's changed in 3.2.2?
- Pre-release version bump to 3.2.2
- Bump required Vala version to 0.13.2
Required for Clutter.TableLayout in clutter-1.0.vapi, which was added
when Vala switched to use GIR files.
- Connect thumbnail nav button signals
The thumb nav widget crashed when clicking the buttons to scroll the
thumbnail view. This was caused by connecting to the wrong signals:
‘button-pressed-event’ and ‘button-released-event’, rather than
‘pressed’ and ‘released’. There was also some duplicate code for
creating the left button, which led to a GtkButton being leaked when
the thumb nav was created. Fixes bug 660686.
- Use an idle handler to generate thumbnails
A thread was used for generating thumbnails for CheeseThumbView, but
this had problems with concurrent access to the GtkListStore which
backs the thumb view, as in bug 648936. A simpler approach is to use an
idle handler, which avoids the need for acquiring the GDK lock.
- Added/Updated Documentation
- fr, courtesy of Bruno Brouard
- hu, courtesy of Gabor Kelemen
where can i get it?
you can get it by pressing here!
what does it look like?
take a look here!
where can i find out more?
you can visit the project web site:
] [Thread Prev