ANNOUNCE: libpeas 1.0.0

Hi everybody,

I am very proud to announce today a new release of libpeas - the gobject-based plugin engine, used by totem, gedit, vinagre, eog, nautilus-sendto and others - in its new development version 1.1.0.

libpeas is a gobject-based plugins engine, and is targeted at giving every application the chance to assume its own extensibility.

I would especially like to thank the people who made this possible, and especially Garett Regier and Ignacio Casal Quinteiro.

== Changes since last version ==

* Add support gjs-based Javascript extensions

* Seed Javascript extension support improvements
  - Use the new() keyword to instantiate new Javascript extensions.
  - Previously used "copied arrays" have been deprecated.
  - Allow using prototypes when defining new extensions.

* Add peas_extension_set_foreach()
  - Also deprecate the old peas_extension_set_call() method as a result.

* Drop support for Gtk+ 2

* Translation updates:
  - Lithuanian
  - Japanese