- From: Matthias Clasen <mclasen redhat com>
- To: gnome-announce-list gnome org, gtk-devel-list gnome org, gtk-app-devel-list gnome org, gtk-list gnome org
- Subject: GTK+ 3.0.12
- Date: Wed, 27 Jul 2011 23:22:25 -0400
GTK+ 3.0.12 is now available for download at:
This is the another bug fix release in the stable 3.0 series,
mainly aimed at making accessibility work better.
GTK+ is a multi-platform toolkit for creating graphical user
interfaces. Offering a complete set of widgets, GTK+ is suitable for
projects ranging from small one-off tools to complete application
GTK+ has been designed from the ground up to support a range of
languages, not only C/C++. Using GTK+ from languages such as Perl and
Python (especially in combination with the Glade GUI builder) provides
an effective method of rapid application development.
GTK+ is free software and part of the GNU Project. However, the
licensing terms for GTK+, the GNU LGPL, allow it to be used by all
developers, including those developing proprietary software, without
any license fees or royalties.
Overview of Changes in GTK+ 3.0.12
* Assorted file chooser improvements/redesign:
- Remove the expander in Save mode
- Move the path bar up in Save mode
- Remember the last opened directory
- Start in recently-used mode when no folder is set
- Update recent-files when confirming in the file chooser
* Bugs fixed:
644426 GNOME-wide default to remember last folder
652045 file open dialog refuses to open or complete non-local...
653191 uninitialized variable in completion_match_func
653333 Assigned value is garbage or undefined in gtktool...
654125 gdkoffscreenwindow set any impl handlers to null but...
Fix problems with toolbar animations
Improve handling of construct properties in GtkBuilder
Fix an infinite loop in non-XKB keymap code
Fix GtkThemingEngine to work with recent GLib versions
Win32 build fixes
* Translation updates:
Thanks to all contributors:
Juan Pablo Ugarte
Federico Mena Quintero
Ignacio Casal Quinteiro
July 27, 2011
] [Thread Prev