[ANNOUNCE] libchamplain 0.8.1

Hi everyone,

I've just made a bugfix release of libchamplain 0.8. This release
includes all the fixes we had in master which could be backported to
the 0.8 branch. In particular:

* Include MapQuest renderer for OSM (Tomaž Vajngerl)
* Improve introspection annotations (Patrick Salecker, Jiří Techet)
* Remove static python bindings, use introspection-based instead
(William Jon McCann)
* Improve Vala bindings (Tomaž Vajngerl, Andreas Brauchli)
* Fix marker positioning problems by not ordering them by latitude (Jiří Techet)
* Fire latitude and longitude signals independently of viewport shift
(Jiří Techet, Tomaž Vajngerl)

Get it here: http://download.gnome.org/sources/libchamplain/0.8/libchamplain-0.8.1.tar.gz

Thanks to all the contributors!

Cheers,