Release of Aravis 0.1.3

Hi,

I've just released a new unstable version of Aravis, a LGPLv2+ gobject
based library for the acquisition of video streams from genicam based
digital camera.

http://ftp.gnome.org/pub/GNOME/sources/aravis/0.1/
http://blogs.gnome.org/emmanuel/category/aravis/

It includes:

      * Support for gigabit ethernet cameras
      * Support for a large subset of the Genicam interface
      * A simple API for easy camera control
      * A simple gstreamer source element
      * A simple video viewer
      * Gobject-introspection support
      * An ethernet camera simulator
      * A work-in-progress documentation

The changes since the last release are:

  * Simple viewer based on ArvCamera API (requires gtk and gstreamer)
  * Add a "new-buffer" signal to ArvStream
  * Fix stream IP address setting for JAI Pulnix cameras (Tom Cobb)
  * Fix use or Aravis from a C++ application (Tom Cobb)
  * Fix division of integers in ArvEvaluator when asked for float result
(Tom Cobb)
  * Add an API for retrieving the genicam data (Tom Cobb)
  * Fix minimum offset of ROI (Tom Cobb)
  * Fake camera can now simulate gain and exposure setting

Wiki: http://live.gnome.org/Aravis
Bug reports: https://bugzilla.gnome.org/browse.cgi?product=aravis
Blog: http://blogs.gnome.org/emmanuel/category/aravis/

For the next release I will try to find a place for a mailing list
dedicated to aravis.

Emmanuel.