Eye of GNOME 3.3.3
- From: Felix Riemann <friemann gnome org>
- To: eog-list gnome org, gnome-announce-list gnome org
- Subject: Eye of GNOME 3.3.3
- Date: Mon, 19 Dec 2011 20:58:22 +0100
It's not Christmas time, but also release time again. This time it's the 3.3.3 unstable release featuring lots of dropped deprecated API and light improvements.
* What is it ?
Eye of GNOME (EOG) is the image viewer for the GNOME desktop.
* What's changed in 3.3.3 ?
* Extend "Open containing folder" to use Nautilus' new DBus API (Felix Riemann)
* Make metadata summaries available as sidebar again (Felix Riemann)
* Replace lots of deprecated APIs (Diego Escalante Urrelo, Felix Riemann)
* Various fixes/improvements (Piotr Drąg, Claudio Saavedra, Javier Sánchez)
#607287, visibility issue is found while saving files from Save As command
#616438, Properties dialog should be a sidebar (Felix Riemann)
#650402, Add an "Open containing folder" command (Felix Riemann)
New and updated translations:
- Wouter Bolsterlee [nl]
New and updated manual translations
- Matej Urbančič [sl]
- Kuang Chen [zh_CN]
* Where can I get it ?
The Eye Team
] [Thread Prev