gThumb 2.14.1 released
- From: Paolo Bacchilega <paolo bacchilega libero it>
- To: Gnome Announce <gnome-announce-list gnome org>, gthumb <gthumb-list gnome org>
- Subject: gThumb 2.14.1 released
- Date: Sun, 04 Dec 2011 20:34:04 +0100
gThumb 2.14.1 is now available for download at:
In this version some bugs and memory leaks were fixed and some
translations were updated.
What is gThumb
gThumb is an image viewer and browser utility for the GNOME environment.
The README file distributed with the tar archive contains a complete
list of features and the instructions to compile the source. The
complete description, screenshots and other info are available at
Overview of changes from gThumb 2.14.0 to 2.14.1
* Fixed infinite reloading of some images when selected in the file
* Fixed export to Photobucket.
* Fixed crash when no file properties view is registered.
* Fixed crash when closing the media viewer very quickly.
* Fixed some memory leaks.
New or updated application translations:
* Czech (Marek Černocký)
* Español; Castellano (Jorge González)
* Japanese (Takeshi AIHANA)
* Polish (Piotr Drąg)
This program is released under the terms of the GNU General Public
License (GNU GPL) version 2 or greater. You can find a copy of the
license in the file COPYING.
December 4th, 2011
] [Thread Prev