Banshee 2.1.3 released!

We are happy to announce the release of Banshee 2.1.3, the second
release in the 2.1 development series leading up to 2.2 (versions
2.1.1 and 2.1.2 were not released).

Release notes: http://banshee.fm/download/archives/2.1.3/

New features, enhancements and bug fixes:

     * New custom support for the Barnes & Noble Nook
     * Support for default internet radio stations provided by third parties
     * bgo#549173: Add "Stop when finished" option in the notification
popup menu
     * bgo#636071: Get info from the database or the file when opening a URI
     * bgo#647306: Add support for the Notion Ink Adam tablet
     * bgo#651497: Motorola Atrix support
     * bgo#653255: Samsung Galaxy S2 support
     * bgo#653997: Samsung Galaxy Ace support
     * bgo#656526: Add "Smiley Face Curve" default equalizer
     * bgo#656670: Cache the ArtworkID in the database for faster startup
     * Various enhancements to our experimental GStreamer# backend, bringing it
        close to feature parity with our current C backend. It is still not
        built by default and not recommended for daily use, but
testing is welcome.
     * 39 fixed since 2.1.0

Download:
http://ftp.gnome.org/pub/GNOME/sources/banshee/2.1/banshee-2.1.3.tar.bz2
http://banshee.fm/download/

Binaries for the various supported platforms should become available
in the coming days.

Thanks to everybody who helped make it happen!

--
Bertrand Lorentz