Meld 1.4 released
- From: Kai <kai willadsen gmail com>
- To: gnome-announce-list gnome org, meld-list <meld-list gnome org>
- Subject: Meld 1.4 released
- Date: Tue, 28 Sep 2010 05:55:35 +1000
Meld 1.4.0 (It's Stable, Honest) is out.
New in this release:
* Fix committing with RCS (Iuri Diniz)
* Fix compatibility with old PyGObject (Kai Willadsen)
* Translation updates:
hu (Gabor Kelemen)
This release can be downloaded from:
What is Meld?
Meld is a visual diff and merge tool. It lets you compare two or three files,
and updates the comparisons while you edit them in-place. You can also compare
folders, launching comparisons of individual files as desired. Last but by no
means least, Meld lets you work with your current changes in a wide variety of
version control systems, including Git, Bazaar, Mercurial, Subversion and CVS.
] [Thread Prev