Nautilus-Actions 3.0 is out
- From: Pierre Wieser <pwieser trychlos org>
- To: users-list nautilus-actions org, devel-list nautilus-actions org, packagers-list nautilus-actions org, gnome-announce-list <gnome-announce-list gnome org>
- Subject: Nautilus-Actions 3.0 is out
- Date: Sat, 25 Sep 2010 13:20:21 +0200 (CEST)
We are pleased, happy and proud to announce the latest stable
release of Nautilus-Actions!
What is it ?
Nautilus-Actions is an extension for Nautilus file manager which
allows to add arbitrary items to Nautilus context menus, menubar
What is new in this release ?
Nautilus-Actions 3.0 is the first stable release which (almost)
fully implements the new DES-EMA specification . Actions may
be now stored as .desktop files, making them easy to share with
other desktop environments.
- --enable-html-manuals and --enable-pdf-manuals configure options
have been updated to accept the conversion programme as an argument;
--with-db2html and --with-gdt configuration options have so been
- Fix HTML and PDF user's manuals build and distribution.
- Fix a warning when overriding GTKDOC_RUN.
New and updated translations:
- cs (Marek Cernocky, Petr Kovar)
- de (Mario Blättermann)
- es (Jorge González)
- sl (Matej Urbančič, Andrej Žnidaršič)
- zh_CN (Aron Xu)
Please note that due to the renaming of some parameters, actions
or menus created / updated with this version may not be fully
compatible with Nautilus-Actions 2.30.x and earlier.
Nautilus-Actions 3.0 is available for download at
Home page is here: http://www.nautilus-actions.org
Bug reports are always welcomed at http://bugzilla.gnome.org.
All discussions relative to Nautilus-Actions can be posted to
one of its three dedicated mailing lists:
Have a lot of fun with it !
The Nautilus-Actions maintainer(s).
] [Thread Prev