GNOME Color Manager 2.31.92

gnome-color-manager is a session program that makes it easy to manage,
install and generate color profiles in the GNOME desktop.

Version 2.31.92
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Released: 2010-09-16

* Translations
 - Added Korean translation (Homin Lee)
 - Updated British English translation (Bruce Cowan)
 - Updated Danish translation (Kenneth Nielsen)
 - Updated Estonian translation (Mattias Põldaru)
 - Updated French translation (Claude Paroz)
 - Updated German translation (Christian Kirbach)
 - Updated Italian translation (Francesco Groccia)
 - Updated Lithuanian translation (Aurimas Černius)
 - Updated Norwegian bokmål translation (Kjartan Maraas)
 - Updated Polish translation (Piotr Drąg)
 - Updated Simplified Chinese translation (Aron Xu)
 - Updated Slovenian translation (Andrej Žnidaršič)
 - Updated Slovenian translation (Matej Urbančič)
 - Updated Spanish translation (Jorge González)
 - Updated Tamil translation (Dr.Tirumurti Vasudevan)

* Bugfix:
 - Don't prompt the user to calibrate the device again if we are
re-using the GcmCalibrate instance (Richard Hughes)
 - Ensure we disconnect the VTE signals when done with
GcmCalibrateArgyll (Richard Hughes)
 - Lower VTE dep and #ifdef the deprecated methods (Richard Hughes)
 - Only disable deprecated code for --enable-strict builds (defaulting
to true for git) (Richard Hughes)
 - Put the executable name in argv[0] for argyll commands, otherwise
option processing breaks (Richard Hughes)

Richard.