ANNOUNCE: Tomboy 1.1.4 development release

Hey everyone,

I'm pleased to announce Tomboy 1.1.4, the last development release
on the road to Tomboy 1.2, which will coincide with GNOME 2.30.

I'd appreciate testing of the hawt new automatic note synchronization feature.
Code freeze is in one week and any help I can get shaking out bugs
would just rock.

Tomboy is a simple personal note-taking application designed to be
unobtrusive and friendly, while supporting inter-note-links similar to
a WikiWikiWeb to help you organize your notes and ideas.  It can run
either as a GNOME panel applet or a notification tray icon.

Tomboy's Website: http://www.gnome.org/projects/tomboy

Tomboy's Wiki: http://live.gnome.org/Tomboy
 * Road Map: http://live.gnome.org/Tomboy/RoadMap
 * Brainstorming: http://live.gnome.org/Tomboy/PlaceForNewIdeas

Linux tarballs:
http://download.gnome.org/sources/tomboy/1.1/tomboy-1.1.4.tar.gz
http://download.gnome.org/sources/tomboy/1.1/tomboy-1.1.4.tar.bz2

Windows installer (contains a post-release fix for installing Jump List icons):
http://download.gnome.org/binaries/win32/tomboy/1.1/Tomboy-1.1.4.1.msi

Mac OS X zip:
http://download.gnome.org/binaries/mac/tomboy/1.1/Tomboy-1.1.4.app.zip

Since I've been behind on ANNOUNCE mails, here's what's new since 1.1.1:

Version 1.1.4
* Autosync improvements:
  - Enable the preference in the UI
  - Try to only sync when idle (to avoid interrupting your writing)
  - Do not attempt to sync when the server is unavailable
  - Fix focus/cursor issues that were occurring after autosync
* Other fixes: #611564, #611801
* Translation updates: bg, cs, de, en_GB, el, es, et, eu, fr, gl, hu, it, lv,
                       pl, pt_BR, ro, ru, sl, sv, ta

Version 1.1.3
* Translation updates: de, es, et, eu, gl, nb, pt_BR, ro, sl, ta, zh_HK, zh_TW

Version 1.1.2
* Experimental automatic background synchronization support (#562097)
  See the bug report for information about enabling and testing this new feature
* Allow user to decide if links are updated when renaming a note (#574485)
* Fix crashers related to new Jump List feature (#608779, #608940, Stefan Cosma)
* Translation updates: de, th

Special thanks to everyone entering bugs, submitting patches,
keeping translations up to date, and helping to make Tomboy
better!

Sandy